Tramp Love
The kid's big Christmas gift this year was a trampoline. We were excited that the weather turned absolutely gorgeous last Saturday and made it possible for Erik to set it up.
Whenever there is a project to be done. Erik is bound to be surrounded by two little helpers!
Anna enjoying the 60 degree weather!
*Late additon to the post* While we were waiting for the trampoline to be assembled. Wyatt kept Anna and I entertained with his singing of "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town"
It was finally ready while Jackson was at a birthday party, so Wyatt had free reign.
Jumping 'till dark.
I honestly don't know who has had more fun with the trampoline me or the boys. It was funny because the moment I started jumping my body like involuntarily did a toe touch- Deeter, John, and Gigi would be proud, haha
Comments
oh and wyatts video, soooo funny..especially how he shouts "you better not shout" haha