A Couple of Outings

The library put on a Hawaiin themed performance at the library as part of the summer reading program, and I thought it would be a fun thing to check out.


It really was a nice performance.  The lady that put it on was super sweet and taught things in a way that interested the kids.  After the show, the kids were allowed to go on the stage and take a picture with her.


So the kids picked out a cute book about how we can take care of the Earth.  On the last page there was a list, and of course the boys just giggled and laughed at number 10.  I didn't want to make it even more of a big deal, so I laughed and just moved on.  Well, later that day I found underwear in the freezer!  At least they were clean.




Since I was going out the Great Country Farms on Wednesday, I decided to drive a little further out and go to the Dulles Mall.  Lord and Taylor was having a Clinique Bonus which is always a good excuse to make a "big mall" trip :)











Comments

Molly said…
looks like fun stuff with the kiddies!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures