Fun Stuff
I'm realizing that so far our summer weeks have been pretty similar in what we are doing and where we are going. I need to find some new places! This past week was no exception. We hit up the library, swim lessons, Great Country Farm, and a couple of birthday celebrations.
The library's program this week was a pirate show. It wasn't my favorite. The kids got kind of bored too and started wanting to browse the books in the middle.
Sometimes I let my kids wear costumes in public. Not always, but sometimes.
Anna found a comfy spot :)
Post library treat. Taking advantage of the Tuesday deal at Sweet Frog.
Swim lessons went OK last week. Wyatt really misses his teacher from last session, and is jealous of Jackson that got to keep his teacher for both sessions. He did go most of the time though, which was great!
Wednesday was farm day! We got to play at some more of the play grounds this time. I even did the bike track which was so much fun!
I asked Jackson to pose like a bug caught in a web. He did a great job!
This week there were three "u-pick bonuses" which was a lot for us! First up was blueberries, then black raspberries, and finally peas. I know it was pretty hot for them-- little troopers!
Anna just loved to eat whatever berries she could get her hands on!
Jackson was a huge help!
The kids were really excited to find some fuzzy catilpillars among the pea plants!
Wednesday night we went to wish Camri a happy birthday. She shared her awesome cake with us! Brittany did such a great job!
Friday evening was Cameron's birthday party at the pool. It was pretty fun for the kids to play in the pool that they take swim lessons at and see some of their teachers life guarding.
They loved the cupcakes! :)
The pool had some awesome fireflies that were just waiting to be caught!
So proud of his bug he caught!
Comments