Saturday


I've decided it's time to finally paint the upstairs rooms (we haven't seen we moved in almost two years ago, and some of the colors are quite ugly!).  We are starting with the boys' room.  They decided on a superhero theme, and so I had them do a little superhero fashion show the other day.  Somehow I'm going to hang snapshots of the photos, but I'm not sure how yet.  If anyone has any brilliant ideas let me know!


















Love my superheros!  We still have a few costumes that didn't get used, so we will do another photo shoot this week :)

Saturday morning, I went on my first "long" run since my half marathon last October.  I was thinking it was the longest I had run since then, but then I was reminded of my 6 1/2 in NYC last month, but I retain that I was under a special vacation high spell, and it didn't quite count :)  Anyway, I'm kind of excited to start my training for the Antietam half again.
 Right after the run, we went to a little girl's baptism from our ward.  It was really nice, and made me so excited for Jackson's that will be in less than 6 months!  Crazy!

Erik then went out and worked on a few problems in the trailer, I took the kids to the pool, made a chocolate zuchinni cake, and then we waited for our house to be turned into kids-palooza!  We started a date night rotation with some friends, and we were up first to watch the cuties.




The kids did pretty great too!  I felt like I was in my element with a bunch of crazies around me, but I think Erik struggles a little more with noise, messes, and poopy diapers :)










Comments

Molly said…
fun you're decorating rooms...maybe do their pictures on canvas hanging in the room? way to go on your run!!
and that looked like a lot of kids to babysit! and the way to go to keep 'em all outside!! haha

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures