Barbie Issues


OK I know I need to stop posting all of these pictures of Anna playing with babies in our Family Room, but that is our life right now, so if nothing else this blog is a perfect representative of what my life is always like! hahaha  Oh, the joys and sorrows of social media.

ANYWAY, Anna was pretty excited about the bag of old Barbies my Mom gave me. The boys found it in the basement the other day and gave it to Anna.  So guess what I realized?  I do not like Barbies!  If it weren't for the absolutley gorgeous Barbie clothes that my Grandmother sewed that is in that Barbie bag, I would just toss them all.  As it is, I guess I just need to keep thinking about how to handle it.

And of course, I had to include these adorable pics of Wyatt with baby Tiana.  I seriously want to hang these up, I love them so much.

Comments

Molly said…
ok i need to know, why don't you like barbies?? my girls have some but they never play with them and i have never bought any because they show no interest so i guess i've never thought twice about them except they sit in a basket and are never touched under their bed. but i'm so curious why you don't like them! we played with them quite a bit growing up! hahah but i guess we did get wayyy too carried away sometimes!! oh and wyatt with that baby carrier is absolutley ADORABLE

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures