Robert and Janet



After Uncle Dennis' wedding, Robert and Janet took the travel trailer around on a two week trip (retirement looks pretty dang good on those two!).  On their return, we got a babysitter and went out to dinner!

The kids were totally spoiled by their Grammy and Poppy.  Little presents for all of the kids like it was Christmas :)  Wyatt was pretty proud of his dinosaur skeleton puzzle that after having helped him for a bit before giving up in frustration was put together than the man who gave him the present  (double nice!).
I can't remember if it was Wyatt or Jackson that had my phone when I asked them to take a picture of all my freshly picked tomatoes, but this was it :)

We decided to spread the tomato love by walking through the neighborhood and dropping a bag off to a few families.

Like father, like son


For some reason, Anna had been begging all day to go in the back of the truck, so when we finally let her she was pretty pleased!
I love a floral print :)
I was pretty excited for my homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream that evening.  The next night when I was eating it again, Erik was eating Dryer's (I still can't bring myself to call it Edy's) he said, "Ya know, there's really not any point in making homemade ice cream when this stuff I'm eating is just as good."  Ummm, thanks Erik for appreciate my hard work!
On Monday we snuck in one last meal out before their flight back to CA.  Erik met us at Olive Garden for unlimited soup and salad while the boys were at school.  While I was embarrassingly taking a picture of our group like I always do (well Erik is the one that gets embarrassed) some friends of ours was having lunch a few tables over and offered to take one of our whole group.  My excessive photo snapping self got busted!
I'm so thankful as always whenever Erik's parents come to visit.  It is so nice that the kids have a great relationship with them and it is definitely because of frequent visits.  We are so blessed.

Comments

Molly said…
and you sure look beautiful in your floral print jenny!!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures