Labor Day Weekend
This is out of order . . . oh well. So Labor Day weekend was a good one. It was full of getting stuff done around the house, which sometimes is just what the Dr. ordered-- and of course we had some fun thrown in too! I'm sure my boys will hate me for including this in our blog book, but I had to laugh when I saw that they got into my makeup. Complete with eye shadow, eye lash curler, mascara (!), lipstick, and nail polish. I'm sure they think it looks like great fun to color and paint on my face like I do every morning :)
Sunday evening, I make some homemade donuts. I get out my deep fryer once maybe twice a year, but when I do I love it! I always forget when a homemade donut craving comes that I can just buy a can of Pillsbury biscuits and fry them-- I think I will do that next time, it certainly will save a lot work!
Monday we said goodbye to our neighborhood pool by spending a couple of hours there. Until next summer!
While going on some errands, Wyatt was able to buy a new shirt for preschool. I love seeing his sense of style.
On Tuesday, we hung out at the mall for a bit. And Wyatt and Anna played on the little merry go round and pretended like it was moving. To us that is just what you do with those little things (I just keep the standard line to my kids, "sorry I don't have any coins." But sometimes I see people staring at us and realize that some people actually let their kids play on the them the way they are supposed to be played . . . ya know by playing. :)











Comments