Random


I thought it was the funniest thing when I was glancing through a random catalog after getting the mail one day and I saw Molly's daughter Jessica!  I vaguely remember Molly saying something about her being asked if a friend could take her kids' pictures, but I hadn't ever know they make it into an actual thing! :) It was fun to see.
I finally realized that I could just dump all of my garden tomatoes with a little water, onions, and garlic and simmer it down into a sauce, then portion freeze it.  It's a great way to go through the late summer crop!
A couple of weeks ago, we drove over to have lunch with Jackson and I turned around to find Wyatt like this!
And then later that day, on the way to Jackson's dental apt., I found Anna like this!  I knew she needed that nap, so like a true oldest child, Jackson was just sent in by himself to get his first cavity filling ever (I did walk him in and talk with the dental assistant, but still!)
Jackson really did a great job!  He said the shot didn't hurt at all, in fact he had such a great experience that I'm afraid he kind of wants to do it again!  I set him straight though saying just how many wii games could have been bought with the money we had to pay to fill his cavity :)
Because we were done with the dental appointment right at rush hour, we decided to eat dinner and hang out in Sterling until the traffic died down.  Our hang out of choice? PetSmart and Toys R Us!:)





I thought the sun looked so cool one morning on my run. Exercising outside is like a billion and one times better than a treadmill run-- I just wish I could do it more frequently!
I think this picture was taken by Janet back when they were here.  

Comments

Molly said…
so funny to see jessica on your post!
jordan and jessica modeled for a company called persnickety and their pictures were put in their fall catalog this year...and any other boutiques etc. that sell persnickety clothes can put their pictures on their websites and magazines too, so funny!
Molly said…
so funny to see jessica on your post!
jordan and jessica modeled for a company called persnickety and their pictures were put in their fall catalog this year...and any other boutiques etc. that sell persnickety clothes can put their pictures on their websites and magazines too, so funny!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures