Green Belt
So like I mentioned, Jackson had his green belt testing. He did such a great job! As hard as it is, taking the three kids to taekwondo three times a week (not to mention the expense), it is really rewarding to see him progress and enjoy what he is doing.
He was so nervous that he wouldn't be able to break his board with his kicks he had to do, but he did!
That evening we had a sleepover in the treadmill room with Ducktales and ice cream.
The next morning was our first time going to belt ceremony. They do like potluck and it was really nice. And I got a rose! :)
These pictures cracked me up, seeing how many it took to get a "good shot." I love my silly boy :)
The instagram worthy winner! :)
The rest of the Saturday was filled with the boys going around to the garage sales in the cul-de-sac with a dollar each (they totally scored too!), a Target trip, and garden work.
Oh and this was such a Jackson thing to do: I came in the front to see that he moved the coffee table from the living room to the driveway, he got a folding chair from storage, he got a blanket to use a table cloth, and he was in the process of squeezing lemons into a picture of water to start a lemonade sale. It broke his little heart when I told him that wasn't happening. :(


















Comments
love his lemonade stand :)