Autumn Treats
Sometimes we just can't quite get of our jammies before it's time to play! :)
My Aunt Tammy recently posted some pictures of my Grandma and Grandpa on facebook and I just love them! I mean for someone that is obsessed with the romanticism of the 1940s these pictures just capture it all. I can hear Louis Armstrong singing, "I Wonder" while looking at these!
Amanda met me at Marker Miller a couple of weeks. I seriously love that place in September!!
And of course if we are around "baby Hudson" Anna will be begging to hold him!
So it's kind of sad posting these pictures now, because Jackson has since decided he doesn't want to do this anymore. But we participate in the first three weeks of running club at Greenwood Mill. I think it so awesome that they do this and that parents and siblings are invited! The last morning we were there the newspaper was there to take pictures for a story they are running on it. Greenwood Mill is the only elementary school in the county to have something like this. Since Jackson is involved with so much right now (taekwondo and soccer), I definitley didn't want to force him to keep this up. When I was telling another running club Mom that Jackson is quitting she said, "Oh that means you can't come now huh?" I think she knew I was much more invested in this than Jackson was :)
Once a week, Anna and I usually meet Erik for lunch. It's a total splurge and I'm not sure if I will keep it up always, but it is just so much fun! This day actually Erik got caught up with something so it ended up just being the two of us. What a beautiful date I had! :)
For YW recently I made 24 chocolate caramel apples and then taught them how to do it. These have surprassed my apple pie as my favorite autumn treat!
And gosh dang it, I thought I hated candy corn but after buying a bag for the kids' lunch treats I discovered I do in fact love them. Oops.













Comments