Field trip, Being Sick


Cute Wyatt boy ready for his "dress like a farmer day" at preschool.  I'm finally retiring those trusty cowboys that have been a major part of his wardrobe for the past year.  His feet are really squished inside there!

  • I decided to make a Target trip even more productive when I got my flu shot there.  It felt good to finally cross that off my list.  And Doc McStuffins obsessed Anna was pretty fascinated by the whole process!


Enjoying the beautiful sunshine after many rainy, cloudy days.

Play group fun.
Last Wednesday, Anna and I went on Wyatt's field trip to Marker Miller Orchards.  It was so fun to see him interact with his class. And I finally met the famed Mark who is talked about constantly :)

Pretty canopy of trees on the hayride.

Checking out the baby pigs

Picking out his pumpkins.



We each got pick apples as well.


After the field trip we went to the Bowman library and saw the cute new children's area.

sooooo excited to find a Doc DVD.

And I found a super fun surprise waiting for me on my doorstep: a box of Sees Candy from Kathryn for my birthday! There is nothing better than that!

And I had to take a few pictures of the cute decorations from our Young Women In Excellence.  It was such a fun, uplifting night! 

But then I woke up in the middle of the night throwing up!  It was a very unpleasant surprise to say the least.  Luckily, Erik was able to take Anna and Wyatt to work in the morning, and by the evening I was done throwing up and feeling better.  I guess it was just some 24 hour bug and thankfully no one else in the house got sick.  There's nothing quite like getting sick though to make you grateful for your normal health!

Comments

Molly said…
looks like such a fun place for his field trip, so pretty
seriously sorry you got sick! do you think it was from the flu shot??

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures