Last Week of September
The Sunday after camping Jackson woke us up wheezing pretty bad. His cough had gotten worse-- to the point I thought he should get seen by a doctor. So while Erik was gone at church, I took ALL THREE KIDS to Urgent Care (I know absolutely crazy!). I prepped for it by taking a big bag of books and puzzles so the kids wouldn't be tempted to play with the germ infested toys that would be there. It was stressful and boring during the hour or so wait before we were seen. And guess what? During that hour Jackson's wheezing actually got better! Ugh! The Dr. gave him an antibiotic, but I never even ended up giving it to him. The whole thing was pretty frustrating. We had a few sweet moments at home though when I had the kids pick out Friend articles for us to read together. Seriously the Friend magazine is like the best thing ever! I also made my first batch of soft pretzels. They were so delicious and it was pretty much all I ate that day. :)
After Erik was finally home, we had a nice time hanging out together and ya know dog piling on each other :)
On Monday morning Anna and I picked up our CSA box and Anna was super excited to see all of the bunnies out! Every week we stop and watch them, but they are usually hiding in their burrows.
The morning was a great time to see lots of the animals eat their breakfast too! We will need to go in the morning more often.
Driving the tractor
Pretty proud to have found an egg on the ground. It was a battle to get her to leave at the farm and not take it home!
Such a cutie pie!
Later that day Amanda came over to make some more caramel, chocolate apples. Yum! And of course, Anna was stalking Hudson :)
After school, Jackson had his try out for the school talent show. He is doing a taekwondo routine and I'm just so proud of him that he wanted to do it on his own!
That night Austin invited a couple of friends to celebrate his 8th birthday. The pool and hot tub were heated very warmly so the boys were having a great time!
And look at this absolutely adorable picture of my Mom. She was invited to go paddle boarding by some of her long time "Stockton friends" and she had a great time. She's a great example of trying new things!











Comments
could your mom be any cuter??
love the friend too, we just read it the other day but I should read it with my kids a whole lot more