Beginning of December
Well December started weird and busy. Weird just because the things we usually do at the beginning of December just were not happening. It was all about packing up stuff we would need for Christmas and the apartment in Utah, Erik doing last minute touch ups on the house before we moved, and trying to keep the kids' spirits up and happy amongst all of the changes.
I also changed out Anna's earrings for the first time! It was pretty exciting, except it didn't last long! A few hours after putting in her new pair, I realized one had fallen out and gotten lost. I decided to just put back in her studs (that had a locking back) and wait to change out her earrings. They still get a bit swollen and red from time to time if I have slack on cleaning them with the special cleaning solution.
Ok, we are definitely known for getting comfortable in a Target store, but as I saw this (anna sprawled out on a Sofia bed with a bag of popcorn), I knew we had gone too far! Those people are probably glad to have gotten rid of us haha
"special drink" and required tongue color checking time! A Target favorite! (By the way, since the boys have been out of school since December 16th, and its now January 15th, going to Target with just one little one seems like a long forgotten dream!)
I was also pretty pleased with myself for using coupons and clearances at Old Navy to get all of this for $25!
Also at this point, I was pretty much not cooking meals. Lots and lots of Chick-Fil-A and on special occasion (like the Saturday before Erik left for Utah) a Cracker Barrel for lunch ;)
Comments