Gingerbread House Parties

Had to include this cute picture of Anna.  I often feel guilty that I don't play with her enough (or at least I have to tell her no that I can't play with her more much more often than I wish), but it's so important to just do it sometimes!  Even if its just a few minutes, I know that those few minutes are time well worth spent!  I love my days with this girl :)

So Erik left on Sunday the 14th to start his first day on the job in Utah.  I could tell he was a bit nervous (who wouldn't be??), but knew he was going to do great! The kids and I were staying in Winchester one last week.  I was a stress ball of course.  Staying by myself is about my least favorite thing to do and I was nervous about being in charge of the packers.
But because I'm slightly crazy, I had agreed to have a couple of gingerbread house making parties for the kids.  I hated that most of our Christmas traditions were not happening, so I wanted to at least keep this one.  I like to always have two, so it's not too crazy packed and each of them can invite around three friends each. 
The first day included MY friends as well as the kids'.  We had the Neals, Starleys, and Clingermans (sans husbands) over.  It was a lot of fun!






Jackson's finished product.  I didn't get a picture of Wyatt's or Anna's that day.


Getting ready for day two.  We had our neighbor Will, Jackson's best friend Sam (with his Mom that I love and Sam's little brother and sister), and Wyatt's friends Brayden (and his Mom) and Weston (along with his Mom. Weston was in Wyatt's kindergarten class and his primary class!).  It was a great group of people to eat treats with :) 







Day two finished products :)





Crazy kids post sugar high! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures