Livermore Visit
Once Erik and his Dad returned to CA, the kids and I went to Livermore to spend a few days there. I was so happy when I was able to meet up with Molly for lunch (in Manteca of all places haha). We spent hours talking and laughing and walked away wishing we could spend many hours more together. That's always how to is with Molly!!
I LOVE the Sunday before Christmas so much! It is one of my very favorite parts of the Christmas season. I also admit, that I love to see my kids dressed in their Christmas dresses/ dress shirts in front of the tree :)
This is out of order, but for Sunday dinner we went to the Becerra's. They have big, beautiful house and it was so fun to see all of the cousins playing together. It was especially nice to finally meet baby Elsa!!
We did the Nativity play after dinner since the Becerras were going to Oregon the next day for Christmas.
The kids were a tiny bit obsessed with Uncle Paul this visit. They loved getting to know him and his cute family (Danielle and Brady)
Gotta love California weather- taking a walk in short sleeves!
On Monday night (OK so the Becerras must have left Tuesday?), the kids were visited by a special guest! It was so adorable to see the excitement (and the older kids looking for clues as to who was really visiting them!!).
And on Tuesday evening we went to this cool nature preserve that has a TON of geese in the winter.
Comments