A Couple of Weeks Ago . . .
A couple of weeks ago Sydney, aka one of our favorite babysitters ever aka member of one our favorite Winchester families ever aka fiance of Logan (who is currently living with us!) came back to Utah to start her year at BYU. I went down to Provo to help her get moved in and it took FOREVER to get her keys, because the office totally messed things up! Anna was such a trooper and with the help of my phone and the bowl of suckers in the apartment office, she stayed pretty happy! I was a little stressed about getting back to Herriman to pick the boys up for early out day, but it all worked out.
I love seeing Anna and Chase play together! Anna really, really wanted to take a little walk with Chase and her baby dolls. Luckily, he obliged :)
After our walk, I took them to the splash pad.
Our ward had a fun summer picnic at the park. They made a GIANT slip n slide that the kids loved!
Again, I'm so thankful for the good friends we have all made!
After the ward party, Jackson rounded up a bunch of boys to come over for a "late over" We supplied candy, popcorn, and a movie in the basement and let them just do whatever they wanted down there while Erik and I watched our own movie upstairs :)
Erin gave me a box of peaches that were delicious. And it was so fun to figure out things to eat with them! I was craving southern style peach cobbler, and it did not disappoint!
Wyatt added to his frame and placed it in our family room where we could all enjoy it :)
Sunday walk fun.
And back to the splash pad
Mornings that Anna doesn't have preschool we try and walk the boys to the school and then I walk for another mile or two-- always stopping at a park to play!
Jackson started horseback riding lessons, which he really enjoys! He is definitely more calm on a horse than I am!!
Wyatt and Anna had fun playing with all of the other "ranch animals" That is, until two huge German Shepherds came bounding (well running actually!) up to us. It terrified me too, but they just lost it! Good thing Erik met us there-- I just drove them home early.
Anna and I had a fun morning at the aquarium. It feels a little odd to be at places like that without the boys, but it was fun to just do what she wanted to do.
Anna wanted me to take some pictures of some of her drawings.
Oh man, facebook is killing me with some of these "on this day" look backs. I can't believe how fast the kids are growing!
I actually think Anna took this picture on my phone, but since this represents what the boys love to do so much I guess it should go on the blog! They love their minecraft!
Comments