Blackridge Color Fest

Haha I'm realizing that one by-product of Anna being my only one at home is pretty much all pictures are of her and what she does during the day! ;)




I remember she was quite insistent on how she wanted to pose for these pictures.  She kept checking them, then doing some more :)

I watched two cute kiddos for a friend.  The little boy, Zach, is in Anna's sunbeam class and then his little sister, Ricki is 1 and just as cute and squishy as can be!  She napped most of the time, and I was anxious to play with her when she finally woke up!


Anna's room was a WRECK at the end of the day haha



That evening was the boys' school's fundraiser.  It was a carnival/color run.  There were a few popular food trucks out, and I had been wanting to try waffle love for a long time so we got in line for that one.  The line was FOREVER!  I was so tempted to just get out, but I persevered and my reward was the most delicious thick, crispy-on-the-outside-soft-on-the-inside, sweet waffle. 




Because the waffle-getting took so long we didn't have time for the bounce house or other stops.  Jackson did use his allowance money for a kendama (signed by the kendama world champonship runner-up! haha) and then I needed to man my station for the color run!



I was happy that helping me at the orange table was a friend I met from Anna's ballet class!  Her daughter started kindergarten this year, and it was fun to hang out with her.























haha so very orange!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures