Busy Birthday
Anna continues to be obsessed with drawing and writing. I was so impressed with Anna completely sounding out and writing the word "bug" (in her mind "beg") She then asked me to draw a bug on the paper.
Last Sunday we made some more chocolate caramel apples. I let the kids decorate their own :)
The next day she made another bug paper, after one of her brothers taught her the correct way to spell the word.
Anna had a soccer game last Monday night. It really is so fun to see her play.
The next morning was my birthday morning! Anna was so sweet when she realized it was my birthday, she seemed so shocked that there wasn't a birthday chair set up! She found a balloon and some tape to remedy that problem :)
Eww, after school the kids were eating some peanuts and Anna and Wyatt noticed "a baby worm" crawling around. The bag was teeming with weevils!
The evening was full with Wyatt's soccer game and team pictures. Go Green Flames! :)
Erik is seriously such a great coach.
And then after the game, Erik surprised me with this ice cream cake, flowers, and a card! My birthday ended up being very busy, but very lovely. It is always so heart warming to receive the phone calls, texts, and yes, even facebook birthday greetings :) 3 sweet friends dropped off presents, and I was left at the end of the day very grateful for another year of health, growth that I have had this past year.
Comments