First Week of Schools

At his first grade orientation, Wyatt received an owl that he needed to cut out and decorate.  He thought it would be fun to make the owl a superhero, so I suggested we take a picture of him with a superhero costume on and put it in on the owl.  Well, in the end he decided to make his owl a Jedi, so these pictures weren't used.  But they are cute, so . . . . ya know . . .  I will put them in the blog :)


He's pretending to hold a lightsaber :) 
And of course I couldn't say not to Anna's request for a picture!
 
For the past few years, we have done a special back-to-school dinner.  It started out as me making something the kids liked, but then it turned into going to a kid's choice restaurant  They choose Chili's and it didn't take long to figure out why! ;)



Second day of school breakfast was cinnamon rolls-- man I was on fire!!


This is about the most unflattering picture imaginable, but I had to document my first time taking Anna to a hair appointment.  She really was pretty patient-- those things are long!
 
School pick up on Wyatt's first official day of school.  I was trying to capture the moment he saw us, but I didn't want to see him through the camera so I just snapped while it was at my waist and had no idea what pictures it was taking haha



 
That was also the night of the pinewood derby!  Jackson named his car The Patriot.  He did a really great job this year!







After his frist heat of placing first!

  


     
 
Anna had her friend Kate over on her first day of no school.  She decided that just staying with me all day wasn't enough for this girl!  She has been a fun play mate for sure.  Every minute she is wanting to play playdough or do art or play store or babies with me.  I really do enjoy it, but at times I need to do other stuff of course.  This girl is not into movies or shows though like her brothers were!  So play dates it is!

Yup, same day different friend!

And then that evening we went to the pool.

The next morning I was panicking slightly when I realized I my fitbit case was on without my fitbit!  Besides the fact that I wasn't getting steps for that run (grrr!), I had no idea where it had fallen out.  Luckily, (and thanks to Erin who gave me the idea), I was able to find it my car through its alarm feature.

Jackson has been having friends over a lot as well.  Makes for busy evenings, but it's nice to see the kids with friends they enjoy so much.  I had to chuckle when I found out that Jackson has been giving out our wifi password to any friend that brings over a device-- I had no idea he even knew what a wifi password is and what it is for!

A picture sent to me by Amy after Anna muscled her way over to their house (She invited Sky, the cutie in the picture, over but Sky was feeling a bit too shy so Anna played at her house instead)

I was able to go to the temple with some Relief Society friends the other Saturday.  Always a great way to start the weekend!


Some of our playdough creations :) 


I took Anna to the South Towne mall to buy a couple of candles and we stopped at Panda Express for lunch.  Anna LOVES the chow mein there, but hates the cabbage!  So, we carefully pick through it all but when she finds a stray cabbage that has snuck in her mouth she is not happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures