Start of Soccer
Wyatt and Anna started their soccer season this last week. Erik is coaching for the first time. And they ALL are doing a fantastic job!
Wyatt's first practice and game were very wet and soggy. Anna's game was canceled the day before and apparently Wyatt's was too-- we just didn't get the memo!
Best friends on a team :) Wyatt's friend Spencer is on the team too! This is a fun change for us. For whatever reason we always had Jackson do soccer through Berryville parks and rec center in VA. This meant that any school friends were not on these teams. I have a feeling he would have enjoyed the sports he played a lot more if he had had friends on the teams!
The next day was my chocolate caramel apple making party/playgroup. It was sad doing it without my VA friends! Luckily, there are a bunch of great Moms and kids that wanted to come here. :)
I loved Anna's little fall outfit, so naturally . . . picture. She only had it on for about 30 minutes when next thing I knew, she was in a non-matching pink patterned skirt and shirt haha
Some of the apples that were made. There were 6 moms (Erin, Amy, Julie, Catherine, Marisa, and Heather). Each of them had between 1-3 babies, toddlers, and preschoolers and of course, it was a cold and rainy day so everyone stayed inside. It was loud, but fun! It made me miss hosting playgroup in Winchester!
I was very insistent on getting a group shot of the apples haha
More crafts in and out of the bathtub! ;)
Anna loves that front area of Old Navy. I think she misses the fake dog that used to be there, but now they have these cut out stands, so she's happy :)
We try and meet Erik for lunch about once a week. I was very happy to find a non-McDonalds spot that is easy for us both to drive to and kid friendly!
Oh boy, Anna's Halloween costume came and she is sooo excited! She's going to be pop star (or sometimes Anna says rock star) We are still waiting for her sparkly microphone, and I'm not sure what shoes she will wear. Anyone have any suggestions? ;)
The day before Anna's soccer game, her and Chase wanted to practice. It was seriously adorable.
And the next morning was her game! She did awesome! We definitely don't have to tell her to get in there and be aggressive like we did with the boys! If anything, we need to tell her to cool it down, especially when she starts with elbows out knocking people out of the way haha She will tell anyone that asks her about her game that she scored TWO GOALS! I hope she continues to enjoy it, because it so fun to see her having a blast out there!
I love seeing that little French braid out there among the crew cuts! ;)
Her proud smile after her first goal was priceless!
High 5s!
You did great Anna!
Next up was Wyatt's game! He seemed to really enjoy it too! He really ran fast and hard and made some awesome kicks!
Go Wyatt go!
He played hard!
I just love this kid!!
Comments