Cute Anna and So-so Luke Bryan ;)

The kids and I planted "butterfly seeds" in the spring (flowers that attract butterflies), and because I have done not a single thing to the flower beds in the backyard, Anna is the one who discovered one plant actually sprouted and flowered!  She and I made a butterfly craft one day, and she had fun letting her butterfly play among the "butterfly flowers." :)



I went to a fun evening with friends at Kneader's to celebrate Amy's birthday (front right).  I made the  mistake of sharing this photo on instagram and I guess there were some hurt feelings of people that were not invited :(  I remember how horrible that felt when I have been in that situation of seeing lots of things on social media that I wasn't invited to, so I felt bad that I contributed to that.  It was a good reminder to me though, for myself to not be so sensitive.  I know sometimes, I will get invited to things and sometimes I will not.  I just hate, hate, hate people feeling left out!  Anyway, it was a fun night, and made me realize how lucky I have been to have moved into an area with so many great ladies that I have wanted to befriend!

I think this was a guy and frame Wyatt made that I just thought was really cute.


Anna was VERY excited about her rainbow fingernails and toenails!




Erik and I went to a Luke Bryan concert for his Father's Day present.  I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around how I liked it.  I'm really not a country fan, but I like Luke Brayn well enough-- he's high energy which is pretty much a must for a country singer in my book.  I also just like going to live events.  However, the crowd at this concert was so rough (horrible language, verrrrry drunk, super tasteless outfits) that it honestly took so much of the enjoyment away from it!  In the end though, I always have a good time when I am out with Erik, so that probably outweighs everything else.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures