Happy Mother's Day!

 I'm not going to lie, I LOVE Mother's Day!  I love the handwritten notes and cards, I love reflecting on the blessing of motherhood, and I love thinking about how I lucky I am to have the Mom that I have!  Wyatt and Anna were the first to give me their homemade creations.  I loved the picture and information about me that Wyatt wrote :)
 I loved seeing instagram fill up with posts honoring moms!  I really was feeling full of gratitude for the selfless, amazing mother that raised me and the fantastic mother I gained through marriage!  Both women continue to inspire and shape the person I am!
 More fun notes from the kids :) 

 Anna was the first to wake me on Sunday morning (not too early though- I did get to sleep in!).  She presented me with this bathroom cup she decorate, inside was a watermelon flavored stick of gum.  She was so proud to hand me this present- I loved it!
 I loved Erik's handmade card (though I know its just because he forgot to buy the card- obviously he didn't forget about the present, but seriously I took a lot time and thought to write that paper card out!)  I love the new fitbit, but I since Erik's old fitbit works just great I decided to take this back and get the Garmin running watch I have been wanting for a few years now.  It comes in tomorrow's mail and I'm so so excited to try it out!
 Well, since it was Mother's Day I got to pick the movie ;)  I picked The Music Man and the kids were not too pumped for that one.  I told them to give it a try for 15 minutes and then I would pick Tangled if they preferred.  So after 15 minutes Wyatt and Anna wanted to switch, but Jackson didn't!  He was really into it!  We watched for about 40 minutes and then I decided to appease the two youngest :) 
 The spoiling continued with Erik's delicious steak dinner!  The kids were pretty psyched about the Henry Reinhard's Root Beer! 



 Yum Yum!  I am so thankful for the blessings I have because I am a mother and supported in my motherhood by a wonderful man!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures