Last Week

Anna had her dance pictures last Monday and the skies opened up in a major way on the way over!  It was very intense rain and lightning/thunder.  Afterwards, we were rewarded with a beautiful rainbow :)
While we were having FHE that evening, I couldn't help but laugh at her crazy lipstick she has been putting on.  Pretty much every hour she is not at church or school, she is trying to put on her bright pink lipstick!  I have tried to persuade her to use a light pink/nude gloss, but she will not have any of that!
The next morning Jackson had an orthodontist appointment.   When the orthodontist assistant ran to get something she needed I snapped a picture of Jackson's wireless smile.  It gave him a sneak preview of what his smile will look like without braces . . . 
. . . because this was his last appointment before they come off!!  He is super excited.

After coming home from working out, while all of the kids were at school I couldn't help but feel so thankful for Maverick.  He really doesn't do much besides lay in his bed (or he moves to a room where I am to lay down).  Anyway, he is just the sweetest dog.  Yes, he has caused us many headaches with his skin problems and surgeries and I know for a fact for a couple of years after each baby, Maverick moves to about last on my priority list, but he's been a great dog even though all of that.

Before I threw away the cute card Anna made me, I had to snap a pic ;)

Well I thought I got a picture and not just a video, but the boys were cracking me up the other evening.  They had blasted Michael Jackson on my iPad outside while they jumped on the trampoline.  All three kids LOVE picking out music to listen to while they clean or play.
I was so so excited when my Garmin arrived!  I have been loving it so far too!
Anna always asks for part of a lemon whenever she sees me cutting one!  She loves lemons!  My Mom was so sweet and left me some lemons from her tree too.  I have made lemon water and lemon meringue pie so far :) 

I liked Jackson's punishment paragraph" he wrote the other day :) 

I taught a Great Artist lesson in Wyatt's class last Thursday (I'm doing Jackson's class this Thursday). I found it so funny that during my lesson I was giving two little boys came up to me with little scraps of paper that had their phone on them.  They wanted to set play dates up with Wyatt haha

So since I have been wearing both the Garmin and Fitbit, its been interesting to see the differences in steps.  I have since changed the setting on my fitbit to reflect that it is on my dominate wrist now, so that may even it up.  I'm not sure how long I will wear both.  I don't want to give up my fitbit community haha but I have found that I do love getting my phone notifications on my wrist with my Garmin.  So for now, I just look like an idiot with both ;)
Last week we met some friends at the reservoir.  I was very happy to see that the water was much clearer!  It was very sunny and warm and soooo nice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures