Going Private: The Sequel

Well, I'm making my blog private again.  I made it public in November so that it would be a 100 times easier to print it out into a book, and now I've decided that I should make it private again.  I think I have everyone's email addresses that emailed me last time I made it private (I promise not to make this a regular thing!).  If you didn't request it before, and you'd love to keep getting updated on the fascinating, interesting Nyholms (notice the sarcasm?) then email me at jenny.nyholm@gmail.com or leave it in the comments.  Hopefully, I'll get this all taken care of, and next fall when I print out 2010's book I'll just have to suck it up and do it the hard way! :)

Comments

Kaitlin said…
guess what! blurb made it so you can do it while still private. i did mine a few weeks ago....still working on the formatting but blurb just slurped it and i didnt have to make it un-private again. woot!
Amy W said…
Great idea, Jenny... how do you print your blog? I would love to do that. Do you print it with your own printer, or does someone do it for you?
my email is amywiederhold@Sbcglobal.net
I definitely want to keep updated on all your fun!
kathryn said…
I think making your blog public so it would be easier to make a book totally makes sense. And it makes sense to turn it back private again too. Have you recieved the book yet? How do you like it?
Turpin Times said…
I am working on my 2009 book, too, like Kaitlin and it worked for me too while still private.

I would love an invite if you make it private - turpys2000@yahoo.com
Lacey said…
Jenny
Add us to your blog. We love to see your cute boys.
Lacey
bradnlacey@msn.com
Stephanie said…
me too :) Stephanie.Oblad@gmail.com
The Ball Family said…
I've been meaning to make a scrapbook as well with mine...I will have to check yours out when we go to VT you next month! My e-mail is ericnicoleball@yahoo.com
sally said…
jenny make sure i am still able to view...thanks. sally1104@yahoo.com or sally.seibert@gmail.com
Tera said…
I would love to check out your blog now and then. My email is fruitynapkin@hotmail.com (I know - it's a ridiculous one, I've had it since High School)... HE HE HE.
Kristen said…
I'd like to be invited again too, I enjoy all your antics and updates! k.mcghie@live.com

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures