Welcoming the New Year . . .
Maybe it's because I'm still getting over my cold, or maybe it's because I haven't had an uninterrupted night of sleep in 15 months, but I'm just not in an introspective mood. I am excited to start my new year; it feels like a fresh start. However, the blog I had planned in my head of looking back to the last decade and writing about the things I've learned is just not going to happen. I will however say this, I started the last decade as a newly "graduated" (I graduated a semester early) high school student, and I have a had a great decade of being an adult.
As for new year's resolutions, I just have one and it's pretty cliche: to savour each moment. I keep myself pretty busy, and I'm so thankful that it is with things that I love (namely taking care of Jackson and Wyatt) but I don't stop enough to take it all in. So here's to a new year, and a new decade . . .
As for new year's resolutions, I just have one and it's pretty cliche: to savour each moment. I keep myself pretty busy, and I'm so thankful that it is with things that I love (namely taking care of Jackson and Wyatt) but I don't stop enough to take it all in. So here's to a new year, and a new decade . . .
Comments