Phew!


Erik and I gave talks today at church, and I feel like a kid finishing his school year with how relieved I am.  We were asked to give them a month ago, and that is just way too much time to stress over them!  All in all, I'm glad to stretch myself in that way, but still . . . I'm happy it's over.  My Mom and Dad drove down from Stockton, and it was so nice to have them watching the boys so I could sit with Erik up front :)  That was a great treat!

They also brought me freshly picked lemons from their tree-- yum!



For the past 2 weeks, the sun has barley shown itself.  I know I really shouldn't complain, because its not like it's icy and super cold, but it still is depressing to just have gray foggy sky after gray foggy sky.  Well, on Friday for less than one hour it came out!  As soon as I saw the sun peeking out I pretty much threw the boys into the bike trailer and booked it to the park to enjoy it.  I'm glad I did, because the forecast says dark skies at least until Wednesday


here comes the sun . . .

Comments

Molly said…
ok i just left a comment, but for some reason it didn't work! anyway so nice that your parents came to see your talks and help with the boys! i'm sure you both you great ones!
the pictures of jackson and wyatt are so cute, jackson looks so much older and so dang cute!
crazy about the weather over there right now. oddly enough, it's been the opposite over here this past week- sunny and like 68 degrees! i think that means you guys need to come visit us! ;)
Emily said…
I hear you. I hate giving talks in church. It is so stressful. I'm so jealous that you can bike to the park. Even when the sun came out the other day it was only 35 degrees and ice is all over the sidewalks. I hope I can survive till spring. :)
Kaitlin said…
how handsome is jackson?! so sad we'll be missing his birthday for the first time ever!
Stephanie said…
Your boys are so cute!
kathryn said…
I love that picture of the lemons.

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures