Who Needs Toys Anyway?


While I was making soup this afternoon (one of my favorites:  spicy sweet potato)  Jackson and Wyatt kept themselves plenty entertained.  It was so cute to see them enjoying the same activity.  Granted, Wyatt mostly just sat in the pots and Jackson was playing an elaborate game of "cooking things."  It was cute to see them playing together.




Comments

Stephanie said…
Cute! I'm jealous of your pans. They look really nice.
Amy W said…
Yah, Jenny! I'm so happy to have your blog. So fun to check in and see what you and your cute family are up to!
Molly said…
Aww so so cute!
erin said…
you have a lot of pots!
Emily said…
That looks like fun. We've been getting creative around here too since we are on lockdown for the winter.

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures