My Special Postpartum Bonus

It must be the total lack of sleep I'm getting, but my sore throat that I started with last Monday has turned into something yucky.  I just got back from the Dr. and she said my throat looks awful and I have a ton of fluid in my ears.  Luckily, the antibiotic she gave should start to work its magic in a couple of days . . . I hate being sick!

Comments

kathryn said…
Yikes! I'm so sorry! I wish I could help! My advice: get as much sleep as possible and use the TV and don't feel guilty about it. Good luck!
Molly said…
Oh that sounds awful! I totally agree with Kathryn! You need as much rest as you can get so have some movie days with the kids and try to get some rest!
Kaitlin said…
oh my gosh im SO sorry! i really, sincerely hope you get better FAST.
Kristen said…
That sucks Jenny! I got strep when Sophie was two months old and it was pretty rough, and she was sleeping through the night, it would have been so much harder to have to get up with her every few hours! Feel better soon!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures