Not a Very Exciting Post


I'm probably the only one that never gets tired of picture after picture of Jackson holding Anna


On Friday, the boys and I dyed Easter eggs.  At first I felt bad that Erik wasn't there, but with how busy he is I decided if we didn't just do it they wouldn't get done.  Plus, it gave us something to do for an afternoon :)

So I could have both hands, I tried out the sling with Anna.  My sister Kathryn gave me this sling when I had Wyatt, but he was always fussy in it- I didn't get to use it much.  Luckily, Anna seems to like it.

Isn't it cute (Anna and the sling!)

One convenient thing about having two boys is I can just take their shirts off whenever we do something messy. 

You never know what kind of picture Jackson will take!

On Friday I'm going to an English tea party for the royal wedding!  Haha, I'm so excited.  A girl in our ward that moved here from England last year is throwing it.  She's assigned everyone a different English dessert.  Since mine is something I've never made before (pavlova), I decided to do a practice run yesterday.  It's really yummy with a meringue base and whipped cream and berries on top.  I hope my next one is a little prettier though.

Our Saturday evening walk to the park.

Wyatt's expressions are pretty funny to me here



Here are a couple of videos of the boys.  The beginning of this first one makes me laugh.  Wyatt pretends that a little piece of bark is his guitar and he starts to rock out on it :)



Untitled from Jenny Nyholm on Vimeo.




Untitled from Jenny Nyholm on Vimeo.

Comments

Molly said…
hmm i thought it was an exciting post! especially the videos-i was laughing out loud when wyatt said his favorite movie was shrek! oh and you're a nicer a mom than me, my kids always throw all the couch pillows on the ground and jump on them and i tell them to put them back...the royal wedding party sounds fun, i want to come! oh and when jackson said he was 5 i thought for a minute he was teasing like wyatt was, but nope, he's 5! i still forget that he and jessica are pretty close in age (except she's turning 6 next month! crazy)
erin said…
i love all the pictures, and especially the last video. i started laughing out loud, "hey wyatt, i got a movie---whats it called?" "hey wyatt, i got hunchback of notre dame" hahahaha i feel like i dont even know wyatt, its so sad! take more videos! :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures