Strollin'

Anna experienced her first walk yesterday.  The spring weather has been so unpredictable, I feel like yesterday was the first nice day in a long time.  Before conference started (weird that the first session doesn't even start until noon here!), we all went out and enjoyed the sunshine!

It was my first time using the Moby wrap; Anna and I both loved it.  My newborns have always fussed at first in the Baby Bjorn, so it was nice to have something that Anna liked immediately.

There isn't too many things that are cuter to me than a little boy on a red tricycle.  Wyatt felt like a big boy being able to ride around the neighborhood!

You can tell this trike has received a lot of love since Jackson got it when he was 2!

Jackson on his "big bike."  We received this from a friend in Idaho and we've carted it around through all of our moves.  Erik put training wheels on it this weekend.  Jackson was thrilled to finally be able to ride it.  I'm sure  in the next few weeks we will work on 2 wheeling it, but for now he's happy!

I thought it was funny that he was so bent on wearing the elbow and knee pads he got when he was 3 (from the Urrutias and Hunts I believe!).  They were a little small!  I also thought it was funny that he had those, but not a helmet!  We haven't uncovered it from the move, and I'm thinking we just need to buy a new one.

After the walk, we enjoyed some backyard time.

I'm so glad the boys are old enough to play with Maverick!

Wyatt pointing out the pirates he spied from his ship :)

Watching conference was especially nice this time.  Since Anna is still so young, I could just hold her the whole time.  There were a few moments when all 5 of us where snuggled on the couch together watching, and I just felt like I was in heaven.  It's little moments like these that I hope I never forget!  Of course the boys didn't watch the whole thing, but it was cute when they stopped what they were doing and watched.  During one talk the word baptism was mentioned.  Wyatt's ears immediately perked up and he shouted, "that man said baptized!  I'm going to get baptized!"  It was also cute to see Jackson recognize Elder Bednar from his visit here to Winchester.  I am so thankful for general conference and the clear direction it gives to me.  This world is so crazy, it's comforting to know what will give us blessings and true happiness!

Comments

Kaitlin said…
those pictures look so great- so happy- so spring!
Molly said…
anna looks so sweet all snuggled in with you...and i love wyatt's comment about getting baptized...he sounds like such a big boy! glad you guys got some nice weather!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures