That sounds exactly like us. I'm not kidding when I say we take around 40 pictures each year at Christmas time to get one decent one where we are all kind of looking at the camera to put on our newsletter. Some day.... I think they are fun to look back on though. You guys look great.
So I don't have too much time to blog, but thought I would do a quick update of our moving weekend. First of all I wanted to post this pic of Wyatt trying to drink the rain that came last week. It was the first time it's really rained here since we came to Arizona, and it was so weird. Hot, muggy, rain. All packed up and ready to go. Friday was our last night in the apt (hallelujah!) One last goodbye To avoid having to pay into the new month, Saturday and Sunday night we stayed in a hotel (it was a lot cheaper surprisingly). Wyatt was having lots of fun jumping on the bed. So Monday morning, as I was showering, I felt like the conditioner was making my hair feel really weird. Well, that's because I dumped a bottle of lotion on my hair . . . FYI, that doesn't work well. Monday we finally moved in! I took these pictures after a full day of unpacking and cleaning if you can believe it. They look really bad, but they give you a tas...
OK, so I guess the consensus of the man giving me the flowers is creepy to everyone. I think it's one of those times you had to have been there, because he really didn't seem creepy. In any event the flowers still look pretty in the kitchen :) Wyatt just cracks me up these days. I think this is just the funnest age when their personality really shows its true colors. While we were playing in the backyard I tried to get a video of him using his "worker man voice" It is the most hilarious thing. He loves to do things to get me (and especially Erik) to laugh. While I was taking pictures of the boys, I decided I might as well get a shot of the baby tucked away (well not so tucked apparently) at 21 weeks. I really am feeling so good these days, as long as I get some sleep. Now that we are back on a normal schedule that's a lot easier to do! Jackson has reached to a new stage as well of keeping himself entertained (without the TV)...
Anna loves being by the fire. It's actually the only time she doesn't fuss if she's set down. This girl likes to be held! Our little Sumo wrestler A little dream smile :) We finally found some good bunk beds on Craig's List. Jackson LOVES sleeping on the top. I'm still keeping Wyatt in his crib, because he does so well in it. I see no point in rocking the boat when I have a newborn to give me sleep troubles already. We'll put Wyatt in bunk bed sometime this summer. Sweet girl. This is one of my favorite outfits that I ordered for her, because it has my favorite color: yellow :) Jackson always wants to hold her. Last night we had this sweet conversation: Jackson: "Mom, when are you going to wake up tomorrow morning?" (I've been able to sleep in while my parents have been here) Me: "I don't know Jackson it depends on how much Anna gets up during the night." Jackson: "Oh, I hope she doesn't need to nurse tonight...
Comments
p.s. i am good at making myself laugh