Butterfly Kisses

You know that our week can't have been too exciting if my only post is on our butterflies!  We did get a lot of park play in, as the weather has been fantastic, and I started doing exercise walks again which has been really nice.  Let me tell you, pushing Jackson and Wyatt in the double jogger, and carrying Anna in the Bjorn on all the hills in the neighborhood is a WORKOUT!  I jogged for the first time since August on Saturday and that felt so great too- I feels so nice to be able to move my body again! (But I still have 17 lbs to lose, dang it)
So, yes, our butterflies emerged from their chrysalises.  It was quite exciting.


Intently watching them eat their food


On Friday I decided it was time to release them.  Jackson loved the idea that they were now going to find butterfly friends to play with.



The other day while I was holding Anna, I noticed she had started sucking her thumb.  Both of our boys were not thumb suckers, so it will be interesting to see if she does it.

Gotta get a pre-church picture :)
A lady at Church said she is always excited to see how Anna looks every Sunday.  I know Erik always dreads when I ask, "Do you like Anna's dress?"  I'm really not buying that much!

Comments

erin said…
wow-thats kind of pressure! shes excited to see what she looks like haha.

i'm not sure how you feel about all of us coming--probably not TOO great--but thanks for letting us. we are excited, and i cant believe that i actually get to see anna soon! i thought i wouldnt see her til she was at least a year or something. im happy :)
Jennie said…
Oh how fun! You seriously never cease to amaze me Jen! I've been so nervous about trying to jog with just two kids in a jogger. I now have NO excuse not too! Seriously wish we were neighbors!
Molly said…
ok i'll make sure this one doesn't erase :)..
good for you for braving those hills! love the butterflies, and anna looks adorable as always!!
kathryn said…
I love the thumb sucking picture.

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures