Father/Son Campout and Other Weekend Stuff

Friday was the long awaited day for the father/son campout.  The boys have been counting this one down, so they were beyond excited.

Erik said they all had a good time.  Even after reminding, he forgot to take pictures though!  I'll just have to use my imagination I guess.  Both Jackson and Wyatt got a tick.  Wyatt's was embedded in his armpit, but Erik got it out with a hot knife or something (the hot knife didn't touch his skin).  I think it traumatized Jackson  more than Wyatt.  Jackson had one too, but I pulled it out before the head went in.  I guess ticks are really common around here- yuck!

While the boys were gone, Anna and I enjoyed some girl time.  After getting some errands done, we brought a pizza to the Taylor's.  Taryn (she's Jackson's good friend and is 5 too), was really excited to do nails all together.  It was fun while it lasted, but Anna decided she wanted to go home early; she was being super fussy.  It was fun to think that this was just the first of many years of father/son campout/ girls night :)

After catching up on cleaning in the house, we took our dinner to the park.  It was nice and relaxing.

Erik walking Anna around the park.

I love how Anna always snuggles up when I hold her

Love seeing my boys running around and having fun!

Comments

kathryn said…
oh yuck! Poor Wyatt and Jackson! I'm glad the ticks got out though! I guess the beautiful greenery that you get to live with comes at a price :(
Amber Marie said…
little anna is already getting so big. she is beautiful and i love her church outfits! dressing girls is so much fun, right? :)
erin said…
i love the father/son-mother/daughter thing.
Kelsey said…
i feel like you get a better deal out of the father/son mother/daughter deal than I do. I think i'm really going to like the father/daughter!
Molly said…
how fun the boys did the father/son campout!! (the ticks sound sooo gross though!!yuck!!!)

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures