Movers and Shakers
Well, what would a year be like for the Nyholms without at least one move? It looks like we will be doing ours this summer/fall. We just found out that the owners of the house we are renting are getting transferred back to Winchester and want to move into their house. We had high hopes that they would sell us this house, so it is a disappointment. My biggest worry is that we don't find a place before Jackson starts kindergarten, and he'll have to switch schools in October. I really hope that doesn't happen! I was never head over heels in love with this house, but I do adore the big backyard and the double Y cul-de-sac that we live in. I'm almost certain we won't get both of those things with our next place. Also, I'll be really sad if we have to leave the ward we are in. So now we've hooked up with a real estate agent, and we'll start looking at places while towing along a 5 year old, a 2 year old, and a newborn . . . fun. I guess it is exciting in its own way, I'm just dreading the moving process!!!
P.S. This brings the grand total of moves to 5 in 2 1/2 years. I hope I'm learning whatever lesson I should be learning!
Comments