Playgroup

Tuesday's playgroup was at a gymnastics place.  The boys had so much fun!  It reminded me of when Jackson and I took a Mommy and Me gymnastics class in Rexburg when Wyatt was a newborn.  It was fun thinking back to that sweet time.

One of the biggest blessings of our life here in Winchester is the huge group of young kids and Moms that get together.  I never thought the biggest group would be found in Virginia of all the places we've lived :)  Some of the Moms have planned such fun field trips; it's really been great.  Thursday, we went to an ice cream shop.

Wish the pictures weren't so fuzzy!

A few weeks ago we bought one of those butterfly garden kits from Target and I'm obsessed!  It was so fascinating to see the larvae turn to caterpillars, get bigger each day, and finally form their chrysalides.  We can't wait until they emerge as butterflies!

I thought this picture was really funny and adorable.  Little babies make the funniest expressions.  Plus, I love her big blue eyes!

Comments

Kaitlin said…
i totally wanted to get one of those butterfly things....glad it's worked for you!
kathryn said…
So Anna has blue eyes? That's so nice that you have a big play group. We did the butterfly kit last year. Wasn't the caterpillar stage gross in their tiny little containers? It got so full of goopy brown stuff. Also, I thought it was pretty yucky when they finally emerged out of their cocoons. I guess I'm not much of a nature person :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures