Wills and Kate Forever

In honor of the Royal Wedding, I dressed Anna in white to take her to the tea party.  It was fun to have an excuse to dress her up :)

(the cute bows and bracelet arrived just in time Molly :) )

It was great to spend time with friends while watching and talking about such a girly, fun event!  I do have to say I feel a special connection to Prince William.  In middle school, I had quite the crush on him.  I was convinced that if I could only get to England, and run into him, he would fall in love with me and I would become a princess.  How's that for an overconfident 12 year old??

Lots of yummy English desserts :)

Comments

Kaitlin said…
I love Anna all dressed up!
erin said…
i love anna's dress! wish jadie had one!
kathryn said…
That's such a cute idea!
Molly said…
she looks soo cute!! i'm so glad you got the package (i had been wondering, my mom actually shipped it for me, long story :))..she looks like a doll!!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures