B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

We have been enjoying the most gorgeous weather this past week.  As you can see, it has made us very happy! :)


Anna pulling a Zoolander face.





Jackson doing the Pee Wee Herman dance (or Fosse, whichever pop culture reference you like best :)



All was well during our picnic at the park until a little girl pointed out to me that a bird had left me a present.  Blech!!

Saturday we enjoyed soaking up the rays by watching Jackson's soccer game.  He scored his first goal of the season.  Go Jackson!!

Right after the game, we went over to a ward service project of apple gleaning.


The kids and I continued our out door fun in the backyard.


Because I couldn't get my full work out in during our busy day, I had races with the kids in the back.  We each got to pick how we would run that race (skipping, leap frogging, galloping, dribbling the soccer ball, etc.)  It was a great work out and a lot of fun- I think I'm going to do that more often!

Comments

erin said…
your backyard is huuuuuuuuuuuuuge! i want to see pictures of the house!
Molly said…
anna couldn't look happier in that 1st picture! apple gleaning sounded fun! what is your work out routine? i'm in a rut....and ya seriously WOW to that backyard, pretty amazingly huge!! i can't imagine! love it
Emily said…
Holy Crap that yard is amazing!!! Seriously my dream backyard is just to have one huge grass lawn to play on. Your kids are adorable as usual. I'm so glad we got to talk the other day.
kathryn said…
Yeah, huge backyard! I bet that's a lot of fun!!! I want pictures too! Zoolander--ha ha!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures