Day In And Day Out


As any mother can relate, I often have a "to do list" running through my head of things that need to get done in the next couple of hours.  I'm often interrupted in my quest to get these things done of course, so the list must be repeated over and over again until it becomes sort of a mantra.  This morning, I had my little list running (it was something dumb like shower, give Anna and Wyatt a bath, make lunch, switch laundry, pick up Jackson, haha that is just enough for me :); it occurred to me that everything on my list was something I would actually enjoy doing and that even getting interrupted wouldn't be so bad because I would be interrupted by my wonderful, lovable children.  Of course not everything on my to do list is something I enjoy (bathrooms, bills) and not every day is easy (no sleep, grumpy kids).  However, day in and day out there is absolutely no other place I would rather be.  I am so lucky to get to do what I do.


Though I miss Jackson while he's at school, I also love when I get to hang out with just Anna and Wyatt during the morning.  They are so much fun.


After successful trips to Costco and Joann's (I didn't leave the store wanting to pull my hair out!!), we had fun painting Halloween masks.




Comments

Kaitlin said…
my goodness i miss those kids! and i always feel a little shocked when i see how long your hair is.
erin said…
i can't believe how much anna looks like jackson. she is so cute and i love those grey leggings!

the little bits of the house that i can see i love.
Molly said…
i really liked this. painting masks looks fun..we need to do some sort of halloween craft over here..and yes, your hair, is so amazingly long!!
kathryn said…
Cute! Anna is looking so big--not to mention Wyatt and Jackson too! Such a great happy post.

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures