The Virginian

I finally got my Virginia driver's license in the mail today!  As I've been carrying around my Idaho one for the last 4 years, this is a nice change.  Oh and if you've ever wondered how a driver's license picture would turn out with a DMV worker barking at you, "Tilt your chin up.  Keep your mouth shut tight and no showing teeth.  You can smile if you want to though. . . *click*" . . . . this is how it would look:
haha, not my finest picture!


Comments

Tera said…
You sound like me. I'm still carrying my AZ license (and we've been in Southern CA and Visalia and now New Mexico since then). I told Sean that I would finally get a current license when I knew we were going to stay put for a year or longer. We just hit our year mark here (and it looks like we'll be here for a while), so I guess it's my turn.
kathryn said…
That's funny about the driver license lady. I didn't think they cared what the picture was like. I renewed my license last week and when I got home I noticed my name was Kathryn Clements. I guess they used my birth certificate for all the information. I was thinking that now was my chance to emancipate myself from tradition and use my maiden name. luckily they can change it over the phone and my new license will come in a few weeks with my legal name.
Molly said…
haha i'm dying over how you described that lady telling you to pose...how bout this: when i was over 8 months pregnant, 60 pounds bigger and swollen as all get out i went to renew my license and had to take a picture like that! hahaha it is STILL on there and believe me i have to resist the urge to not tell cashiers or whoever when they look at it "uhm ya i was PREGNANT in that picture!" haha...anyway, apparently virginia licenses don't make you put your weight either-which isn't a bad thing :) (not that it would matter for you!!)

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures