Birthday Boy
Happy Birthday Wyatt! This day was very much anticipated in the Nyholm house. I was sad that Wyatt is still sick with a cold (he was sick around Halloween last year too!), but sick or not he enjoyed his 3rd birthday!
Wyatt loved eating his special birthday breakfast that he picked out. When he I told him he was three now, he excitedly asked, "I'm big now?!?!" Yes, Wyatt you really are big now! :)
Every morning I put the local NPR station up on the computer while we eat breakfast. Yesterday the station celebrated its 50th anniversary, so "Happy Birthdays" were said quite often. One of the hosts sang the whole Happy Birthday song. Wyatt's eyes got huge and he exclaimed, "Mom they're singing Happy Birthday to me!!!" So thank you WAMU 88.5 for helping Wyatt's birthday morning be extra special :)
Proving that 3 year old Wyatt really is bigger, later in the day, he rode on the BIKE (not the usual tricycle) all the way to the bus stop to get Jackson. With just little pushes from me (he still is not used to having brakes on the pedals) he balanced and steered and pedaled so well- we were all proud of him!
Some of Wyatt's favorites right now:
Favorite music: probably Imagination Movers or any rock song with a good beat
Favorite things to do: play with his brother, look at the toy section in Target, get pushed on the swings in the backyard, play with the imaginext toys, cuddle on the couch and read books together
Favorite TV shows: Dora and some kind of superhero show
Favorite Foods: chicken nuggets, spaghetti, salmon, plain rice, any fruit, pizza, chocolate milk, and JUICE (this boy loves juice!)
Wyatt is a very sweet boy. He brings so much laughter and fun to our family. To me he seems older than he is, because he has watched his older brother so much and picked up on "big boy things". It's also so much fun to see his own personality really emerging and becoming "his own man". I can't wait to see what this next year holds for Wyatt and I'm am so thankful I get to be right there watching him learn and discover.
We love you Wyatt!!!!!!
Comments