Saturday
Anna trying to stay warm at Jackson's soccer game. There was a cold breeze most of the morning that I could of done without!
Wyatt: "Get the ball Jackson! C'mon!"
Jackson is so much fun to watch! He helped his team a lot on Saturday. He has not lost his enthusiasm for soccer one bit. I, on the other hand, will not be terribly sad to get my Saturday mornings back :)
After the game, there was the soccer picnic for the whole league. I brought some chocolate cupcakes with chocolate cream cheese frosting. I finally was able to use the nice big Wilton frosting tips that my mother-in-law gave me. They really transform any cupcake! I thought I took a picture of them, but I guess not.
Later in the day, Wyatt got a birthday package from Grandmother and Grandpa, and I took the kids to Target so Wyatt could pick out a toy with the birthday money from Grammy and Poppy. That boy was loving life!!
Comments