Boys' Day Out

On Saturday, Erik went up with a couple of guys from the ward to an NHRA race in New Jersey.  This was a much anticipated event for him, and it didn't disappoint.  Erik and I went to one of these things out in Sonoma, CA as one of our very first dates, so it actually holds a special place in my heart.  Not sure if its special enought to warrant a repeat visit on my end, but I'm happy Erik got to go and have some fun for a day!




As for us, we spent the morning at home (and reading Super hero books to Anna apparently) and then went to Jackson's soccer game.  We then drove out to the Dulles mall to look for a swim suit for me.  Hmm .. .  who do you think had the more relaxing day??

I do like going to the Dulles mall.  It's really big with a lot of great stores and a fun playground, among other things for the kids.







The shopping trip went surprisingly well.  I was able to bribe the kids into being patient with the play ground, ipad use, and a Mrs. Fields cookie.  Nothing like a good bribe to help you get some shopping done :)


After we got home, we got a sad phone call from Andrea.  Clay busted his chin open and needed to go into get stitches.  Since Tory was driving home with Erik, I had Taryn and Hadley come over.  The kids were sad that Clay was hurt, but very happy to have some friends to play with!

These two were so funny with each other!


haha so cute

Comments

Molly said…
the girls in that tub is so cute and funny!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures