Memorial Day

So, I didn't get any pictures from Sunday when my parents were here.  My Dad was still feeling crummy, which was sad.  He was OK enough to visit, but I just feel bad that he wasn't feeling 100%.  We had some friends over and we all enjoyed some homemade ice cream- I've used like 6 pints of heavy cream since we bought that ice cream machine-yikes!

On Memorial Day, we ran some errands and hung out at the neighborhood pool.




There is something so fun about just relaxing by a pool.

Oh boy Erik knows how to make me nervous!  He was launching Jackson around the pool and giving a nice show to everyone there :)


I think Wyatt looks like our body guard here- protecting us with his water gun.


. . . and now he looks like a sniper about to kill us!

He is so darn cute!



Wyatt also was loving blowing water out of the noodles.





Later that evening, we hung out in the front yard while the boys rode their new scooters (it's kind of a funny story why  they got those- maybe I'll share on another post) 








Finally convinced him to wear his helmet!


Love seeing Grandpa and Anna together!


haha I think it's funny that Erik is sweeping in this picture.  I'm not sure if he ever really sat down while we were out here. 


haha now do you see Erik tinkering with the porch lights.  I love him.

Anyway, I was so sad to see my parents go.  Living far away from them is so hard.  The good bye wasn't too bad this time though, because we will be with everyone in Utah over Pioneer Day weekend- yay!


Comments

Molly said…
i love your house and the front yard and porch..seems so peaceful..fun you get to see your family in utah soon! which reminds me i need to call you again (we've been gone for a week!) :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures