Last Week


Last Wednesday we had Caroline, a cute little 2 year old in our ward, over for the day.  We spent a lot of time outside.  Anna was loving the trampoline like always, but she loved being on it with Caroline which I thought was so cute.






In the evening, Jackson had his last soccer practice.  His last game is this Saturday.  It's been a nice season, but I won't miss driving out to Berryville twice a week for it.

What good company I keep! :)



On Thursday morning, Anna and Wyatt were really into the costumes.  Anna kept bringing me one and tugging on her clothes.  She would not be satisfied until they were on her body!






Wyatt was really proud of this pose and wanted to be sure I captured it :)

We've got a Thor/Spidey combo



haha she looks like a little Sumo wrestler


We also enjoyed some pool time.  Well really 'enjoyed' isn't quite the word I would use.  It is stressful being the only adult with the three of them at the pool.  Jackson is pretty rusty in the swimming dept., so without Erik, I make him keep floaties on him which he isn't too fond of.  I'm also trying to keep the life jacket on Wyatt, which I always unzips every time he wants to get out of the water to eat a snack.  And I'm chasing around Anna where ever she wants to go!  So basically I am a bit of basket case by the time we are done.  Luckily it is close (like a 3 minute walk from our backyard) that I don't feel bad if we only go for an hour.  Hopefully, the boys will get used to rules and follow them better as summer goes on!



It is nice when they are both are in the 'baby pool' part!

Comments

Molly said…
the super hero costumes crack me up, especially it being the opposite of when i would see my two girls with max dressed up in tutus and princess costumes haha...the pool looks fun, love the baby pool! but it know what you mean about it being stressful too! and i'm surprised about jackson because i remember seeing his amazing swimming skills!! maybe you're just being a good and cautious mommy :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures