Preschool
On Friday, Wyatt started our preschool that we are doing. We have 6 kids and all of the Moms seem to be really enthusiastic and on top of things, which I'm so excited for! I'm the only one in Berryville ward in the group- everyone else is in Winchester ward, but that will be nice for both Wyatt and I to expand our circle a little bit.
Wyatt wanted me to stay with him on Friday, which I was fine with especially since this Friday I'm doing it. Next Friday, Brittany is teaching, and Wyatt is super comfortable there, so I'm hoping that will give him enough time to be ready to go on his own. I'm excited for Wyatt to learn a little bit of independence in a very safe/fun environment!
Wyatt insisted I take a picture of his superhero backpack. Do you like the Target clearance tag I forgot to take off? :)
Comments