Play Group Caroling


Hmm not sure why my picture won't center . . . Anyway, I meant to tack these pictures on  the last post, but now I guess they get their own.  Becky planned a fun play group at a local rest home to sing Christmas carols.  It was such a fun, rewarding activity to do.  We sang about half "fun songs" and half  religious carols.  Becky shared her testimony at the end and I could just see how the audience enjoyed the whole thing (especially the cutie little ones that would sit on their laps!). There are so many really fun things to do with kids at Christmastime, but I know I don't think of fun kid service activities which was what this was.  It was wonderful talking to Wyatt and Anna about making other people happy at Christmas- especially people that may be sad or lonely.  Did my kids sing in front of everyone? No, of course! ;) However, I still think it was a great experience.



Anna was mesmerized  by this pink Santa.  The rest home had actually a really interesting pink and mauve color scheme with all of their decorations, including their Christmas tree!

Comments

Molly said…
i'm sure they still loved being there anyway despite not singing :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures