Gettin' Back to My Blog
I feel like I've been living through a whirlwind the past few months. It's shame that I haven't had the time to document anything, because life has been full of blessings, challenges, and growth. Seminary has been the thread weaving throughout every aspect of everything and now that's it over my life feels quite feel different. No need to fear that I'm getting bored though, because I'm moving to Utah . . . in a week and a half! There is a ton of stuff to do, but now that I have a laptop again (yup at some point during this time my laptop died a sad death) I decided I would try to catch up on my blog as best as I could. Obviously, there is a lot that will not be remembered but whatever pictures are on my phone will hopefully trigger memories of a few things :) Most of September's pictures are stuck on my dead computer, so I'll have to blog about those later. Anyway, my goal is to about a post a day. We'll see if I get sick of it before I catch up ;)
Comments