Zoo Trip
On September 30th (I think that was the date it's been too long!), I took the boys out of school and we went to The National Zoo. Again, I'm so happy we were able to do this, because we won't do it again and I looooove this zoo. I had just gone in the spring with Jackson's field trip, but Wyatt or Anna hadn't gone all year. Of course, being able to go with cousins and Aunt Kaitlin and Uncle Josh made it even better!!
The biggest draw for all of us was baby Bao Bao! He (? is he a boy, now I'm drawing a blank on the baby panda's gender haha) is adorable! And a lot bigger and more cuddly looking than when Jackson and I saw him in the spring.
Panda Center!
Haha my kids and pictures . . . gotta love 'em! And seriously, I do. They crack me up.
Enjoying our ridiculously over priced lunch! :)
Pretty Iva
That evening, just us adults we went to Boca di Beppo. It was a lot of fun!
And then the next afternoon, they left us :( We seriously had such a great time with them! They were the perfect house guests and the kids were in heaven with their fun cousins. I'm pretty excited now that I know we can continue to develop these relationships a lot easier in Utah!
Comments