November

I promised my seminary students I would have fresh cinnamon rolls the morning they took their assessment test.  So, the day before I whipped up a batch, but  . . . .uh . . . they didn't turn out very well!

 

I still don't quite what happened, they definitely overflowed into the oven, but they were so super sticky- like not floured together at all.  It was weird!

 

 
However, I just kind of smooshed  them together as best as I could and the results weren't terrible.  They were weirdly shaped, but tasty!  One of my students had three, so they couldn't have been disgusting. :)


 

 

Just hanging out with my girl at preschool at Marker Miller.  I am one lucky Mom to get to spend my days with her! 
 





Jackson was so excited to get his taekwondo trophy!  They started doing trophies a while ago.  Once they filled up a sticker sheet (they got stickers for going to enough classes, remembering their poomsaes and kicking combination, etc) then they got a trophy.  I was sad I wasn't there when Jackson received it, but I loved seeing the proud look on his face when he brought it home!

Duplo play sesh :)

 

 

Cute dancers/gymnasts :) 
 
And lots of mixed emotions when we officially put our house on the market.  The week before we did that was pretty tough.  I actually took the week off of seminary, so I could help get the house ready and not have lessons to plan every day.  Luckily though (I shouldn't say luck it is a total blessing from Heavenly Father!), we had a good offer on our house after two days on the market!  That was a huge relief, especially after the Sunday on the market I had to live through!  You want to know what's not fun?  Getting yourself and three kids ready for early church by yourself all while keeping the house show ready! 

 
Had to laugh when one evening Erik and I took Wyatt and Anna to Jimmy John's for dinner and this is what they looked like.  Both kids had fallen asleep on the way there and they were soooo tired!


 
 
This picture made me laugh.  One day when going through the style section of people.com (don't judge), I noticed a dress that was seriously the EXACT replica of the "dress of my dreams" my junior year of high school.  I remember sketching and describing this dress to my friends when it was time to shop for winter formal gowns.  I guess the 90s (make that late 90s, OK?) are really back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures