Busy with School Activities
Wyatt had a field trip to the Curiosity Museum. It was fun to see him play and have fun with his friends!
We stopped at the weirdest park for our picnic lunch. It was just really random with old dangerous playground equipment on it. Luckily, there was only minor injury (I was seriously thinking someone was going to break something!).
Silly, fun boy :)
The next morning, Jackson had his fourth grade program on Utah history. It was really cute and very informative!
On Thursday night, we went to see Finding Dory! I was so excited to see this movie. Finding Nemo is honestly one of my favorite movies ever. It is so sweet and beautiful and the music is gorgeous. I actually brought the DVD with me when I was induced with Jackson, because I knew it would put me in a relaxing mood. I remember the weird looks I got from nurses when they saw what I was watching haha Anyway, Finding Dory was definitely cute! I'm not sure I would say it is as good as Nemo, but a great movie for sure.
I love how Anna changed into an "all blue outfit" to be in theme with the movie :)
The next morning, I was able to meet Molly at kneaders in Saratoga Springs! She was in Utah for a family reunion on Nick's side of the family. It was so great to see her, as always! Anna was a real trooper too- playing minecraft for hours while we talked :)
Wyatt really freaked me out with these glasses when he came into the car after school on Friday.
Cute little Luna
Jackson walked to Holiday with friends and came home with this GIANT soda. Goodness gracious.
Comments